Quick and easy S5 STL question

Johnny T

My minds gone blank and I need a quick question answering. I'm looking at some S5 code offline and haven't got a PLC to test this so thought I'd ask you.

Consider the following code:

L DW 15
L DW 248
>F
= F 18.4

Is F18.4 ON if DW15 is greater than DW248 or is it on if DW248 is greater than DW15?

I would assume that its on if DW15 is greater than DW248 but wasn't sure...

Many thanks

JT ;-)

I always say to myself "is accumulator 2 > accumulator 1" and then look at what has been loaded into the accumulators. Your assumption is correct.

Great... common sense told me it was that way around but I started doubting myself and just needed someone to confirm for me. Many thanks for that.

Have a great Christmas

Cheers

JT ;-)