a Quick and ?Easy? Mitsubishi Question!!

tmiuser

Heya, Guys.....all of ya'll have always been really helpful before!!!!

Here's a ??easy?? question.......

I have a A173UHCPU (A series) that the baud rate for the screens to the front panel are connected at 9600 Baud.

I would like to bump that up to 19.2...but have NO idea how?

(i know...I feel like an idiot....but, I also know that asking is sometimes better than searching for hours!)

Hope it's a easy answer!!

-Steve

You do not mention what screens? (I assume these are HMI's)
If you are using e series from Beijers then the speed can be increased on the hmi & I think that the plc should auto configure to that speed if on the programming port or if on some other comms card would need to know what they are

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a very quick question which should be fairly straightforward for someone with a little more in-depth programming knowlege than...
Replies
Views
Ok it may seem an easy one but i just want to confirm (Get an approval from peoples that already did similar) because i won't be able to test it...
Replies
Views
I'm creating a new thread for this because I can't seem to find the relevant info in my documentation. I remember how to run online edits for...
Replies
Views
My minds gone blank and I need a quick question answering. I'm looking at some S5 code offline and haven't got a PLC to test this so thought I'd...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom