Quick Panel View IC754VSF 12CTD-FC

bfranklin

Hey,

I have no experience what so ever with Quick Panels.
I have Proficy Machine Edition 5.50 Software on my lap top.
I have the Cimplicity Machine Edition HMI File.

How do I connect to the Panel using Ethernet ( I have the IP Address ).
How do I begin adding to the current HMI using the Cimplicity HMI File?

Thanks

If the file you have is in ".zip" form it is a backup of the project. You begin by selecting "My Computer" in the 'Navigator' Window then choosing "Restore" from the 'File' menu.
Open the project to edit it, when done.
Verify that the 'Target' Parameter called "Computer Address" in the 'Navigator' Window has the correct IP (and your PC is within the Mask) then click the 'Download and Start' Icon.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I wondered if anyone can tell me what the fastest update rate is for the quick panel view HMI's. I have a bool that is flashing at 250ms...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up the Target Viewer Utility for Quick Panel View and am able to connect to the HMI. It gives the following info when...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a panel script to reset a registry file in the plc at a set time of day. I am not sure what script functions to use
Replies
Views
Hey, I have no experience what so ever with Quick Panels. I have Proficy Machine Edition 5.50 Software on my lap top. I have the Cimplicity...
Replies
Views
I have a PV1000 Color Touch 2711-T10C10 and it has the DeviceNet option card. I have found a DH+ comm card for the same type of PV. My question...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom