Radial wiring?

Small world!

From what i've heard, you should be far too busy to be posting on here! Are V.I. doing all the control for this one? Our "small" system at Doncaster was done by MHA.

Dont suppose Chris S. or Andy K. are working on that job, if so give them my best.

Regards,

Lee Outram

I don't know Chris S, but I used to work with Andy K at Alsthom many moons ago. Helped him get a cast iron bath into his house, probably why I have an hernia.

We exchanged some emails since I've been here but the UK office has no involvement at the moment.

I don't work for VI, but contracting to their UK partner.

We're at a testing stage at the momemt, just on a 400 bag test, once they left my area I wait.... and wait....

In answer to Q, yes VI are doing all controls.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I just started to work in the tire industry and I got a project about of upgrading an old and obsolete Radial Tire Building Machine...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom