"Swapping" safety relays, question about the wiring changes (if any)

DzL9

Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS decided that we go with a cheaper relay... the IDEM SCR21-280001. The system has 2 dual-channel estops that need to be auto-reset. No other safety devices.

I'm not super well versed in these safety devices... I can see that it doesn't appear the two relays are exactly the same in terms of their internal operation, and thus are most likely wired a bit differently. (As in, more than just re-naming terminal labels). Attached is what I have already drawn, and also the wiring diagram supplied with the new IDEM relay. Could someone shine some light as to what wires need to be moved to where? I'm having a hard time discerning the differences. Thanks in advance, you guys rock.

Attachments

• before n after.png
    before n after.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 26