RB Module

bamatki

Does anyone know which termination selection option is for Port 1 and Port 3 for RS 232 ? Is the none selection the default for RS 232 ?

Thanks for the link but we still have the same question. It doesn't appear to list an RS 232 option. Do you know whether the "none" listed would be correct with RS 232 or would one of the others be used ?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom