Read Data Register of Mitsubishi PLC A and Q Series

Hi everyone,

I have a problem which I need to read the Data Register (DM) of a Mitsubishi PLC (Q and A Series) via UDP. I need to make a code in C Language that will be using low level socket programming to read the DM. Does anyone here knows what are the command message that i need to send to the PLC?

Hello,

The protocol is MELSEC. There are several formats.

The manual number is SH(NA)-080008-L.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, please help me. I have power meter yigedianqi yg889e-9sy and plc modicon m221. i want to read data from power meter using serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom