reading real time clock in Beckhoff Twincat

matt_sd

Hi,
I have used the GETSYSTEMTIME function block and have the time in a dword high and low format. These word doesn't represent the actual time. Anyone know how complete the last bit and get the real time ie mins, hours, day, month etc.

This in on Windows ce and even thought the data words are changing, they do not represent the seconds/minutes/hours, day etc

Thanks

Matt

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new to contrologix's. I want to read few bits of tag type real. Consider 'Out_real' tag declared as real. I want to read 14, 20, 31st...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom