Real Tags not computing in ControlLogix

Flashed to 3 different firmwares with same results...unless all my firmwares are bad or corrupted.

Like I said, compare instructions works (ie GRT, LES, EQU).

MOV works.

DIV, MUL, ADD, SUB, CPT doesn't.

PID doesn't because I guess lots of calculations there.

Your firmwares will not all have the same issues, as someone else will have reported them.

I have to ask again..... have you done any of the "trap" tests, or hovered the mouse over, as suggested ??

We still don't know for definite that the values you "see" on the ladder display (your pics) are the actual values stored in the database......

Have you observed the same incorrect values in the tag database, or the watch window ?

So far you have not posted any conclusive evidence that the controller is malfunctioning, just that what you are seeing is wrong.

Your firmwares will not all have the same issues, as someone else will have reported them.

I know the firmware is not the issue. I thought you were suggesting this from your earlier post.

I have to ask again..... have you done any of the "trap" tests, or hovered the mouse over, as suggested ??

Trap tests using compare instructions? Yes and they works.

Hover shows the exact same values as the rung, data monitor, panelview, excel, etc.

We still don't know for definite that the values you "see" on the ladder display (your pics) are the actual values stored in the database......

It's pretty definite to me with all the tests I've done and seen so far. What led me see this problem was a PID loop not updating the control output and not changing an analog ouput.

Have you observed the same incorrect values in the tag database, or the watch window ? So far you have not posted any conclusive evidence that the controller is malfunctioning, just that what you are seeing is wrong.

Sorry no more time for bs testing...

I know the firmware is not the issue. I thought you were suggesting this from your earlier post.

🤥 On the contrary, I never did suggest it was down to firmware revisions

Sorry no more time for bs testing...

Then go buy a new controller...

There is no need for the tone you posted, we all tried to help. I have stopped following this thread.

Sorry you're offended. It was not my intention. I know I got a bad CPU and really don't want to do any more bs testing.

Not going to buy a new cpu. Saving it for our next meeting with the supplier and RA. Yes, one of them will replace it for free. No need to be nice or grobble with them either. Trust me on this.