Red Lion Crimson 3.0

Checkout the FORCECOPY() function

FORCECOPY(DEST, SRC, COUNT)
where
DEST is your destination array with the first element you want to write to: (i.e., Teg1[0])
SRC is your source array with the first element you want copied: (i.e., Teg2[0])
COUNT is the number of element you want to copy: (i.e., 50)

FORCECOPY (Teg1[0], Teg2[0], 50)

You don't want to use MakeInt() as that does a bit conversion (it takes the exact same bit arrangement and then interprets them as the different data type). Instead, you want to use an inline conversion. I think they are "int(xxxxx)" and "real(xxxxx)" or "float(xxxxx)". The Red Lion does a poor job of drawing attention to the availability of these functions (it's in the regular Crimson manual, not the function help manual).

I'd like to ask if you could post the code? 🤞🏻 I'm taking a REAL to UINT16 and don't seem to have the process in the Crimson working.
Best!
J