Red Lion DA10D - CompactLogix to OPC UA

Friedrich

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to "bridge" some variables between a CompactLogix and an OPC UA-server using a Red Lion DA10D protocol converter.

I got all bools and int's up and running, but I also need to send a string from the PLC to the OPC, and that's where I'm stuck.
I've tried everything I can think of, but the best I've managed is to get the first character of the string to bridge.

I was wondering if anyone has done this before and might tell me how they got it working?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Got an issue with some equipment I'm trying to get talking over modbus RTU, using a Red Lion DA10D. I have attached a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom