Red Lion Displays-opening documents from a server

The HMI won't know what to do with an Excel file, but it can display pdfs. Mostly it depends on what you are tying to do, if you just want to display a file then you would be limited to pdf or Text files. If you want to grab data, then pdf would be no good, Excel would be no good, but you can use .csv or .txt files.

Here is a video to get you started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQoiXiMGkdU

Then you should be in a position to ask some less broad questions, and hopefully get some answers :)

Similar Topics

I am using a Red Lion G310 display with the latest version of Crimson 3.0. I would like to use one display to represent multiple zones being...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom