Red Lion DSPZR Slow Page Navigation

jrexrode

I've got some screens setup on a DSPZR that I want to view using remote monitoring. The remote monitoring is working great with the exception of anything on the screen that I try to interact with is difficult to get to respond. Getting a page navigation button to work seems to be hit or miss. I have the "Remote Refresh" setting for the webserver at 1 second.

Does anyone know if there are some other settings I should change from default to help this? Or maybe there's a different/better way of doing page navigation? I'm still at the bottom of the learning curve here, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

I have a Red Lion DSPZR with the Ethernet option card (XCENET) installed. While I can access the unit's web page remotely using the address of the...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, bit of a problem, I have a Red Lion DSPZR that I have been working with, yesterday was loading database programs fine, now...
Replies
Views
We have a DSPZR unit that has quit creating new log files after 2-3 months of working normally. Everything seemed to be working fine with the unit...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom