Red Lion Kadet touchscreen calibration

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
Is there a procedure available to align the touchscreen of a G308K? On the unit I have the touch area appears to be consistently above and to the left of the objects on he screen.

I didn't see anything in the four page data sheet that came with the unit and that's all I see available for download from the website.

Is there a procedure available to align the touchscreen of a G308K? On the unit I have the touch area appears to be consistently above and to the left of the objects on he screen.

I didn't see anything in the four page data sheet that came with the unit and that's all I see available for download from the website.

In C2 Stick a New blank screen in then click Insert > System > Touch Calibrate - Size it to full screen and if you want to return to a previous screen then progam a timeout in the display properties for that screen.

Page 175 of the C2 Manual - In C2 Help

Last edited: