Red Lion HMI Kadet 304k2

How do I address a B3 bit from Allen Bradley to a tag on Crimson 3? They have options listed as B 003:0000 and Allen Bradly has it named B3:0/0

You have to use a flag tag, in the "data" tab under "Data source" in the "Treat As" drop down, select "Bit Array Little-Endian" then you can select the "Bit Number"

Go back to your AB addressing fundamentals.

An AB address format is file:word. The /bit lets you specify a specific bit in file:word.

B files, despite the name, are files of 16 bit integers. Use the same file:word in Crimson, but specify the bit as shown instead of using a slash bit.

tc1217141.jpg

I don't know. My version is Gold 624.005. When I select "pick" thats whats in the popup box to choose from. I'm running DH485 Master for comm.

Why does your tag list the address source as Bxxx:xxxx, but mine lists it as Bx[x]?

My screen shot is from a Redlion connected to a MicroLoigx. Yours is from one connected to a CompactLoigx.

Since the OP was using PLC/5 or SLC500 addressing I used a screen shot that would show how to set it up clearly for him. I was originally going to use this screenshot from another post but decided to post a new one that was less confusing for the OP. Hope that clears things up.