Redlion G306 with Kinetix 300

yanos25

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a Kinetix 300 Ethernet/IP drive to a RedLion G306?

I'm not sure which driver to use and how to send or receive data from the drive parameters of the drive?

Somebody can help?
Somebody has a G306 sample program?

Thank you very much
Yan

Hello,

Does the Kinetix device act as an Ethernet/IP Master or Slave? When operate as a generic device on Ethernet/IP we can only be a slave. You would choose Ethernet IP and then Slave Adapter for your protocol.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Redlion G306 and its GSM Modem add on which I have successfully managed to send and receive texts from. I'm interested to know...
Replies
Views
Hello masters, I have a trouble, I need change the IP for ML1400, I have a program with download the results with archive csv, but the program it...
Replies
Views
I have a G306 hmi I have tried to upgrade from a panelview 600 on an existing line that is connected to a SLC 5/03. I have had succuess for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I just upgraded our G306 to a bigger G310 display. The G310 just will not serve a web page to the Internet. I can see it on the LAN...
Replies
Views
HI, As you can see from my name ! I am struggling ! I am trying to get my SLC 5/03 talking to and working with my RED LION G306 Hmi. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom