RedLion G308 + AB SLC 5/05

Hmmm I also see now that your original program was set to run in the background. That could potentially fix the infinite loop problem but I'm not sure. I'm curious to know if my changes work.

The driver was the issue. I have no problem writing after setting the SLCs on DF1 Master protocol. Thank you very much. Very helpful. :geek:

Glad to hear you got it working. I know the driver thing threw me for a loop too, kinda surprised they haven't fixed that or done something to make it more clear which driver should be used.

I have seen similar issues with those drivers. I had an application talking to a SLC through a NET-ENI that would only work with one driver on the emulator at my desk, but only worked with the other driver on the real hardware. I never figured out why, just dealt with it. That was about 5 years ago so I forgot the specifics. Now I just know I need to experiment sometimes to get the right one and I also know that if I switch drivers, the IP address will get changed for me, so I select and copy it, change drivers, then paste it back in.