Redundant SLC Analogue output cards

hasan_ali

Hi,
I am building a SLC redundant system in which i have to make analogue output redundant. I am afraid that when the load will be shifted from one analogue card to redundant card then the first card will go to error due to no load and if i will switch back to first system then it will be in uncertain output condition which can ramp up or down the load. Do anyone have an example of redundant analogue output (1746-N08I) with smooth switchover. please share...
Thanks,

Similar Topics

I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, in a redundant dh+ network consisting of one IO scanner (1747-ASB) having a combination of different IO modules in a 13 slot chassis...
Replies
Views
dear i am using 2 controller rack of 4 slot. 0 slot using for controller SLC5/4 1 slot 1747 BSN same configuration for the other controller...
Replies
Views
what are the software options, optional packages and hardware to conect one workstation to slc 500 redundant plc
Replies
Views
Hi, I know this sounds weird, but that's exactly what we are looking for. Redundant Power Supply for SLC 500! Our scenario is that we have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom