ReeR / Mosaic Safety Controllers

Greg Dake

Hello!

I'm curious if anyone has used ReeR / Mosaic Safety Controllers and can give a short review on how you liked them? I've never used them and considering them for a project.

TIA,

Greg

I am using them for the first time in a project. my project is pretty simple. the panels are being built now and i shiuld be starting the commissioning in august. The software is pretty straightforward, but there are of course limitations that you will run into as in any software.

I have used them on several small projects. they work great and can be used up to SIL 3 rating. I use them for redundant temperature interlocks. They can also have a relay out to tie into E-stop circuits.

Similar Topics

Hey Everybody, I resigned from teaching, to pursue an IT career, and my original objective was to prepare for and pass a few entry level certs...
Replies
Views
Hey Gang, Considering how quickly I can pack this post with statements and questions, I'm gonna keep it simple and build from there. I got a...
Replies
Views
I'm 36 years old living in Newfoundland, and haven't found a stable career. I feel that eventually I'm going to be too old and will fall in the...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. Looking for a bit of perspective here,and from lurking these forms I know many of you have years of wisdom. I’m late out of...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC talk members! My friend is thinking of switching from being an industrial electrician to a power engineer, primarily due to the large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom