Refurbished PLC websites

DON’T USE PLCCenter!!! The significantly misrepresent themselves to be something they are not. They claim to be a Data-Linc Group authorized repair center and reseller. They are not. They advertise greatly inflated “suggested” retail prices so that their “reduced” prices look better than they are. Data-Linc Group has on a couple of occasions attempted to get them to stop making these statements but they ignore the requests. If they are misrepresenting this, what else are they misrepresenting?

Similar Topics

I'm checking on an issue my customer is having with a refurbished CPU that we just installed. I downloaded the program, checked the save to flash...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a few machines that I need to upgrade to the 1756-L71 and L72 CPU's , but in the mean time I would like to find...
Replies
Views
The more I look at our plant and our machinery , and since we have some older PanelView Plus HMI's that the applications are 32 bit , do you know...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , I am looking at replacing some 1600 amp switchgear. I found a place in Texas called Quality Switchgear. I am thinking of...
Replies
Views
kindly need to understand why can't upload the plc
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom