regarding the questions i have asked yesterday

joe27

Thank's friends for replying my question, bue to tell u friends its very hard to understand PLC becouse i am not from the feild of electronic,i will check today the inputs to the PLC and the outputs,but when i checked the status of the H2S,HC detector on the display screen,it was showing normal,but still i will check it again the model number of the PLC is SLC 404 made by alan bradely

Joe,

I am an electrician. Motor control was my strong suit and even then I had not worked with all motor control applications. PLCs are new to me also which is why I am going to school. Four months ago I would have been just as lost as you.

This site has some good basic info on PLCs common to all makes. It is easy (compared to other sources) to understand. He also has book you can order. It is also very good and well worth the money.

In HVAC PLCs and VFD are the trend I can guarantee you ARE going to see more of it. Where I work ALL pumps and fan motors larger that 5 HP are VFD controlled and nearly all equipment, temperature or humidity etc etc sensors, damper operators are hooked into and controlled by a PLC.

Dan