Relay Chatter

Relay Chatter is fixed I think

I have not seen any relay chatter or motor overload trips since I replaced the processor with the saved logic yesterday afternoon.
I have been sitting in this room for 4 hour today and everything looks OK.
I guessing that it either had to be corrupted code or a bit the processor felt like pulsing.
Hopefully I'll get the time to download the saved program into the processor that was in durning the chattering and see which item was the issue.
This is a very helpful web site even more so since I'm the only "PLC/Electrical Control/Scada/System designer/etc." person at my plant. Sometimes it just good to have someone that speaks my language
Again thanks for all the help and the suggestions. It's great to know that I have so much support.
MRDEGOLD
beerchug