What is as Safety relay and what makes it safe?

Have a look at this link

They also have positive guided relays so there is little chance of welding in, double checking circuitry for example if one of the relays welds closed it will not let you reset it, many have dual channels, so again if one channel does not de-energise again you cannot reset the system, often there is a facility where you monitor a N/C contact off motor contacts, if one welds in the system again will not let you reset it.

Ensure that the machine stops when an emergency button is pressed, or an emergency cable is activated, or a safety cage door is opened.

In fact, in many cases I did not use a safety relay since it can also be done with two contactors approved for that function.

Your approach is very different to the "other" baker in virginia that hangs around here. His approach tends to get a lot more helpful answers than yours has gathered so far, for what it's worth.

Well, there was a few of reply's that kind of joked at the question. Maybe I should have asked why is a safety relay important and do I really need one? And what is there importance?

Safety Relays offer safety through redundancy, checkbacks, failure detection, construction methods to reduce welded contacts, and increased reliability for increased MTBF. All of these factors increase the SiL/Category rating of a single safety relay and permits a higher SIL/Category achievement levels for an overall system. I can assure you, they aren't a joke. As an integrator and owner of a company, I take safety seriously due to liability concerns as well as insuring safety of personal and equipment. Any safety system is as weak as the weakest link. You can buy the most expensive safety relay, but if poorly or wrongly implemented is no safer than a standard relay.

Well, there was a few of reply's that kind of joked at the question. Maybe I should have asked why is a safety relay important and do I really need one? And what is there importance?
My point was that when the "other" baker asks a question, they provide relevant context and background information, state what they know and don't know already, and then ask a specific question.

An eight word question with zero context that looks like it has been pulled straight from a school assignment is better typed into google than on here if you want help for free. If you want better answers, ask better questions.