remapping I/O logix 5000

Shiro485

Hello all,
I have been presented with a problem where some updates were made to an outdated system via a program with a newer version of the same system. The I/O config as far as cards and slots is different but with the same actual I/O I just need to remap to different cards.
In my experience with logix5000 so far this is proving to be very tedious, was wondering if any of you pro's had any tips on doing this that might make my life a little easier?

🍻

Similar Topics

Hi All I have attached a a few sample rungs as a word attachment with this post just to illustrate you my point of view. In the middle...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom