remote communication with micro 1400

Do not worry about this as they will be assigned an IP address relative to each local gateway.

That is assuming the devices on the separate networks are set to obtain IP addresses automatically, and the network setting are different.... Most PLC's get set statically, and if the same guy is setting up each end.....

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I would like to know how can a PLC with modbus tcp/ip protocol can communicate with remote scada with modbus tcp/ip over gsm 4g...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
My Omron PLC (SYSMAC CS1G) could not get the RUN light until I remove the Remote I/O Unit CS200H-RM201 - How can I test the communication between...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a GE IC695 CPE305 PLC with 3 remote panels. I am using ethernet to communicate with an IC695 PNC001 (in the main panel)...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if the COMM and STATUS lights on an Allen-Bradley Remote I/O should be lit solid when it has communication or is it normal for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom