Remote Display Control Not Working But Goto Display Button Does

BlakeH012

Whenever I try and change display pages on my Panelview Plus 7 from the remote display change the screen errors out like it has a communication issue, but when I use the GoTo display button it works perfectly fine. Attached a picture with what the screen looks like when I change from the PLC.

Error.PNG

Is your button sending a parameter file?
+1

Look at the GoTo button properties and see if there are any parameter settings. If there are, you will need to set up a connection for either a parameter list or file, depending which one is in use.

Yes, the button pulls a parameter file. How do I select the file from the Global Connections?

Displays opened using the Remote Display Number connection will use the parameter file specified in the 'Parameter File' connection.

If you only ever use a single parameter file, iirc you can simply hard-code its name in the connection. If you use multiple, assign a tag and then pass the name of the desired parameter file using it.

Tried typing name of the file right into the line on Global Connections and that didn't work, so I created a string tag with the name of the file and connected that tag to the Parameter File line and it worked perfectly. Thanks everyone for the help!