reprogramming omron sysmac c40k

ndhouse

I am trying to get info on an omron sysmac c40k. The plc works, but 2 of the inputs are shorted and i would like to just move the inputs to an unused set. I would like to change the program to work with the changed input. Is this possible< and what would I need to do this. Thanks in advance for any help.

Link to manual. See the 1st 20 or so pages. Page 5 and 6 has a lot of general info. Appendix A has a lot of the interface info.
http://users.teilam.gr/~kkouvelis/M11W146E150400.pdf
You can also try the mrplc website. There is a lot of posts about Omron plcs on it.

Edit:
Where in NC are you located? I have a PRO27 programming console and cable to connect to the plc. I have very little actual experience on that model plc but maybe I could help you make those simple changes.

Last edited: