Requirements to communicate S71200 & Ifix 32

Nelliyan

Hi,

I got a proposal to develop a project where Ifix 32 has to be configured instead of a HMI that i already programmed.

I studied that S7A driver has to be installed to communicate between the fix & s7 1200. Does anyone have idea about getting this software + Supporting Pdf's would be really helpful.đź“š

Regards,

Nelliyan.G

Similar Topics

Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I know this might not be the best place to ask this, maybe I need to use the Mike Holt forum but I like it here more so here goes... I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a more intimate understanding of hardware requirements when setting up a PLC Program that utilizes multiple cards. I was told...
Replies
Views
I’m looking at designing a drive system for a machine in Canada I plan on using a drive isolation transformer as a feed to the drive cabinet...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if UL inspection and approval are required for machinery entering service in Boston, MA? Thanks, Keith
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom