Resize Custom LED control (TwinCAT HMI)

busarider29

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings experts,

I'm attempting to create a custom LED control in TwinCAT HMI, and for the life of me I cannot get the thing to resize after I place it on the screen. I mean, I can drag out the the corners and sides but the content within the control will not resize. I've tried every combination of 'WidthMode' and 'HeightMode' on all elements within the control and nothing appears to work to allow the control to be resized on the screen.

MyLed.jpg MyLedResize.jpg

Attachments

• LED_Html.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm using the show symbol animation to open the pop-up and then the show content function to switch industrial graphics into the same window...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question regarding the pop-up dialog boxes in Logix5000, specifically for MSG instruction configuration. My pop-up window...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Logix5000 v24. I've got a large array of an UDT that I'm using for a recipe. I recently added a few more tags to the recipe UDT...
Replies
Views
I am working with a FactoryTalk application where I have multiple displays on the screen. I want to add a button that will allow the user to...
Replies
Views
Have a maples hmi and have some screens where i have a option for the operator to enter timer values,etc. by selecting a numeric object and then a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom