Maples EZware Plus - resize keypad

irondesk40

Have a maples hmi and have some screens where i have a option for the operator to enter timer values,etc. by selecting a numeric object and then a popup keypad opens to allow the values to be entered.
I am using a HMI5100L display and trying to figure out how to resize the popup keypad so that it is not as large on the screen when it pops up.
Searched the manual and not finding any info on how to do this.
Anyone got any advice?
Thanks

The 5100L has eight pre-defined numeric keypads. Keypad #3 is the smallest one. You can select which one to use and the position on the "data entry" tab of the numeric object.
If you want to get really creative you can make your own, but it's a bit tricky to get everything right.

I use Maple a lot, especially the smaller screens. Would a pop up window with display of the current value and -,+, buttons to adjust value, enter button to save and close window, be acceptable. I've done that many times when space was tight and worked like a charm.