maples or weintek

irondesk40

Are they exactly the same? Maples says that there product is built by Weintek but with Maples specifications. From looking at the software and products, they look identical.

Other than the logo on the startup screen they are the same. I have run Weintek firmware in a Maple Systems HMI.
The tech support from Maple Systems is better than anything that I have found from Weintek.

I have been very impressed with them, we just started selling them (Weintek) for the price they are very hard to be beat, they do have some versions that are only Chinese software and can not be programmed with the english version not sure if the Maple are the same

Thanks. I figured they was the exact same product. The reason i am asking is that i have built a protoype machine and we are now talking to some machine builders to quote building multiple machines and they are recommending Weintek instead of maples.
The reason is they sell Weintek.
I have used quite a few of the Maples units in the last year and when i have called Maples tech support they have been very good even when i know i asked dumb questions which is one of the reason i am going to insist they be maples even if they are the same unit.
Tech support is something that is very important when you just do not have the man power or the extra time to take the extra few hours or day to read the manual and try to figure it out.

Tech support is something that is very important when you just do not have the man power or the extra time to take the extra few hours or day to read the manual and try to figure it out.

Check out YouTube... a lot of companies and people are posting more to YouTube for a lot of questions that customers have (myself included) Maple and Weintek both have videos to help support, Weintek has them on their website

Thanks
Took a look at the youtube videos and some pretty good info.
I have some of the Maples units running on some machines and when I download a program change etc. I use the Ethernet connection.
Now looking at having multiple machines and using the recipe feature of the Maples and the software. I can download to a particular machine by entering the IP of the machine I want to download to after creating a recipe with the software. Is there a way to select to download to multiple machines at once instead of having to download to each individual machine?
If I have 10 machines all networked together and a you wanted to download a change to all of the machines at once on the Ethernet network.

Not that I know of... I think you need to download to each one, I have downloaded to the wrong one before using a Red Lion HMI at one of my customers, that was a day to forget :oops: