SP 2020 R2 - Resize OMI only popups of different sized industrial graphics

Tanquen

I'm using the show symbol animation to open the pop-up and then the show content function to switch industrial graphics into the same window. They're all different content objects in the same asset.

If I open the larger one first then there are empty spaces when the smaller ones are shown if you open the smaller one first then it shrinks the larger one into the same space. It doesn't look like there's any way to change the window size after it's open? Maybe close the first one and then open a new one? Even if I could make that work I'm guessing it wouldn't look very good.

Untitled.png

Found this but not sure how to make it work. Was said to come from this site but I can't find it.

https://www.everdyn.com/blog/tags/archestra-graphics

I got the original tutorial from this site if you search for "Expandable Popups in Wonderware ArchestrA" but it looks like they're moving their tutorials behind a signup page.

#1 - Create your Script Function library.
I wrote very basic Class library in Visual Studio using C# which looks like this:

public class ResizableForm
{
[DllImport("user32.dll")]
public static extern IntPtr GetForegroundWindow();

public Form GetCurrentWindow()
{
IntPtr activeWindowHandle = GetForegroundWindow();
Form f = Control.FromHandle(activeWindowHandle) as Form;
return f;
}
}
#2 - Import to ArchestrA
From the IDE main window: Galaxy -> Import -> Script Function Library...
Then select the .dll that you built from #1

#3 - ArchestrA Graphic Script
When calling the graphic you want to resize, make sure you're setting an explicit Width/Height on it, then you can dynamically resize it by putting something to trigger a script like this:

Dim myLib As ResizableForm;
Dim myGfc As System.Windows.Forms.Form;

myLib = new ResizableForm();
myGfc = myLib.GetCurrentWindow();

myGfc.Width = #;
myGfc.Height = #;
...and I think that's it. Hopefully that gets you far enough along that you can toy with the rest. I do recommend going through the EverDyn site's tutorial for better examples/details.