System Platform 2020 Historical Alarm

Jeremy Lau

Hi guys,
I facing some issue regarding the Historical Alarm settings. Currently my historian is configured as High-Speed storing method, and Alarm Clients (ArchestrA Symbol) to show out the historical alarms.

I found out that if I login into another windows user account then my historical alarm table will not functioning (Connection to History Blocks Data Storage failed on server XXXXX). If I login as administrator then the historical alarm works again.

Any solution to solve this issue?

cf6e186c-addc-48a8-9413-30716887b0ba.jpg

Similar Topics

Is there a way to tie the ability to acknowledge different alarm priority or severity levels with security roles? It's not looking like there is...
Replies
Views
Seems odd that you can make a symbol and place many of them but if the text on a button and or elsewhere in the symbol comes from a Custom...
Replies
Views
Why can't you use a data change with an OR expression. Like Tag1 OR Tag2 Or Tag3? It kind of works but unless a make three data change scripts...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to implement some data coming from an Compressor Controller, but cant quite figure out what i am supposed to put into the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom