System Platform and Modbus

veboaut

Hello,

I am trying to implement some data coming from an Compressor Controller, but cant quite figure out what i am supposed to put into the Device Items on the MBTCP Driver. The tags im trying to connect to are multiple bits in a single registry.

The process map says the following:

ID: 0.0 Bit: 8 Input: Protocol address 0 , Input Register 30001, Holding: Protocol address 256, Holding register 40257. Desc: Compressor ON
Id 0.1 Bit: 9 Input: Protocol address 0 , Input Register 30001, Holding: Protocol address 256, Holding register 40257. Desc: Motor running

How can i read these values into system platform via OI.MBTCP?

Similar Topics

I am using system platform and MBTCP to read and control 48 discrete outputs on a phoenix contact ethernet based controller. The first 16 outputs...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling to learn something on Wonderware, and the distributors are taking days to get through the email chains. I was hoping for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I facing some issue regarding the Historical Alarm settings. Currently my historian is configured as High-Speed storing method, and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, After a Deploy of the viewapp on Intouch, I started getting an error not allowing me to start the viewer "NAD unable to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom