System Platform 2014 R2 SP1 P02 - NAD unable to download new application

Sempronio

Hello everyone,
After a Deploy of the viewapp on Intouch, I started getting an error not allowing me to start the viewer
"NAD unable to download new application", I checked on the log on the SMC and I got this:
"NAD could not copy directory: C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ARCHESTRA\FRAMEWORK\BIN\SCADA_HDF4_1\ArchestraSymbols\ to: C:\ProgramData\ArchestrA\ManagedApp\ArchestraSymbols\."

I tried to undeploy everything and re-deploy but nothing changed, I tried the repair tool of Intouch, I tried deleting and recreate viewengine and viewapp, I tried restoring another .cab, I checked If those 2 paths had user permissions. The only other thing I think i can do is to uninstall and reinstall everything, but it kills me because the scada works correctly if I launch it through WindowsMaker. Is anything else i can check that may cause problem to the Nad? If i check the managed app folder seems like it gets struck somewhere and dont transfer all the data correctly, I always find a .tmp file 0KB named NAD(xxx).tmp where xxx is a random code changing everytime I try to launch intouch viewer.

Some further info: it s a standalone system, GR and view are on the same node and it was working properly until this morning.

Every suggestion or tip is well accepted, I really cant think of anything else

Max