Retentive relay , timer, counter, and data register number of mitsubishi fx2n 80mr pl

Dear frnds.........
I m facing a problem in my project in mitsubishi plc fx2n 80mr. i want to back up my relay output . i mean i want them active after power failure. More clearly i can say that every output will regain their same position after power failure. Now, my problem is i can't retain my output in their old condition after power failure ........ Should i attach my program ?

PLs reply if anyone have idea about it........

thanks in advance

There are several ways you could put the machine as it was
But to have a power cut and then have the machine spring back to life is not one of them.

Thanks for ur reply.......................could u tell me few ways ? so that i can overcome my problem ....... when power will back i just want to put the machine as it was..... that's it..... should i use retentive relay or retentive data register........ if i use it then what's the addressing number for fx2n 80mr.......
i m attaching my program here........

Thanks in advance.....

after power back i will press start push button then the machine will regain it's old condition....... is that clear ? if it is not i will explain more clearly.......

here is the hardware manual for the FX2n

http://www.reyax.com/PLC/MITSUBISHI/FX2N.pdf

From there you can see which D registers you can use that are retentive and timers and and M relays.

Your program had no comments so it's virtually impossible to understand.
You are using a V index register for no other reason than incrementing a number (not what they are really used for)

Change the V0 for a D register (retentive start at D200) and increment that and change all your other D's to D200 and above

Last edited:
why not look at latching relays
Idec RY2KS Series
they will stay in the last position through a power failure
the do require 2 outputs set and reset

Thanks a lot ............. i have done my program last week.... It's been awesome..... Once again thank you guys........ Now i am looking to do this same program at s7 200 224 cpu ..... do you guys have any idea about retentive relay and data register of s7 200 224 cpu.

Thanks in advance