Rexroth PLC communication over OPC or Modbus TCP/IP

Mihir_007

Hi,

Has anyone communicated Rexroth IndtaControl PLC CML40.2 with over OPC or MODBUS TCP/IP?

I am working on a Project for MES where i need to collect some data from Rexroh indra control PLC to GE Industrial Gateway Server 7.6. As i come to know that said PLC controller is able to communicate over OPC or MODBUS TCP/IP. Did any of you have tried? OR may i get any documentation for that? Will i have to enable anything from programming?

Regards,
Mihir

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Pliz help me with communication. We have PLC Fatek FBs-20MC and Rexroth DKC02.3. What message should I send to Rexroth to...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, in my current application, I am using a Bosch Rexroth L20 PLC communicating with Hightec PWS-6A00T-N HMI, but in the configuration of...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My name is Kevin, and I'm doing internship right now. I need to make an universal denester, filler and lidder. Right now I'm designing...
Replies
Views
We just got a new machine in and it is all rexroth controls. How are they to work on? Approximately how much does the software run ? How hard is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom