RHC instruction on MLX1400

chantecler

Hi all,

Please, could someone give me a working example of how to use the RHC instruction?

I want to measure the speed of a machine that works between 230 and 250 cycles per minute. The method I usually use to measure speed works well at low speeds, say less than 30 cpm but as the speed increases, the measurement varies because it relies on the scan time which also varies.
I have tried to write code using the RHC instruction but can't get it working right.

Thank you

Can you post what you have so far?

Is MLX MicroLogix (not Micro800)?

What data type is being used in the RHC instruction?

Have you seen the TDF instruction?

xxx.png
yyy.png

Last edited:
Can you post what you have so far?

Don't have my work computer with me at this moment

Is MLX MicroLogix (not Micro800)?

Yes, Micrologix 1400

What data type is being used in the RHC instruction?

I tried LONG and Float, I'm going to use INTEGER next time

Have you seen the TDF instruction?

No, didn't have seen it :oops:. I was using simple SUB, but now that I have I'm going to use it.

Thanks a lot, I'll let you know. :)