RHC/TDF equivalent in CLX

arkansascontrols

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm rewriting a program for CLX that was originally SLC. It makes use of RHC and TDF instructions to create TimeStamps for a velocity calculation. Since these instructions do not exist in CLX I need to rewrite using CLX native methods.

Does anyone have or know of available Add-On instructions that might approximate the TDF function? That would sure make life easier for me.

Short of that I'm considering using the CurrentValue attribute of the WALLCLOCKTIME GSV Object to simplify calculating the difference between two short interval timestamps. Or is there something else that I'm missing that would simplify this type of calculation?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a system that use to have a 1747-L542C 5/04 CPU -32K Mem. OS401 Series C FRN 3-8 and was upgraded to a 1747-L553 5/05 CPU - 64K...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Please, could someone give me a working example of how to use the RHC instruction? I want to measure the speed of a machine that works...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I know there are a few people here very experienced with Codesys. I wonder does Codesys have something similar to OB35 in STEP7...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the S7 equivalent of the Mitsubishi Q-Series command PLF? PLF is a one-cycle pulse on the falling edge of the input signal. See...
Replies
Views
Is there an equivalent Rockwell PLC NOP instruction that is available for the M340 M580 Schneider PLC? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom