Risk Assessment

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi. Would anyone be able to email me a copy of any risk assessment forms (OHS) you have used or seen. I am at present trying to put together a form to suit the varying styles of work we are involved in and input from varied sources would be appreciated. I am only after these forms if they are not confidential to your business. My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance Alan

Alan,

I can send you one of the forms we use and a explanation of how we rate risks and hazards, if you are interested in forms from 'foreign' countries.

Paul

As a small contractor working at a number of different sites I would also be interested in seeing some of the forms so that I can produce one for my own use,