RJ45 10-Pin Crimping Tool

abwiz

I am looking for an RJ45 10-Pin crimping tool. I have some equipment that requires this style of connector.

I haven't been successful finding one yet. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

A standard RJ45 crimper is only 8 pin, by standard Rj45 is 8 pin for use with 8P2C (telephones), the 8 pin enet connectors we are familiar with are actually 8P8C and physically different. The standard 8 pin crimper will work with either. I have seen some equipment with the 10 pin connector but never had to deal with them, used mostly on modems as far as I know. I know Greemless sells a unit that can use different dies, not sure they have the 10 pin though.

Similar Topics

Dears; In our Corrugator machine, we have 10 Allen Bradley Compact Logic PLCs and Panel View 1000 at 10 different units. Each PLC and PV is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Modicon TSX Compact PLC model PC-E984-275 that has two RJ45 jacks on it for ModbusRTU. I am trying to build a cable for that to...
Replies
Views
I'm connecting up two remote ethernet devices to the switch in my control panel, and I'm trying to do the cleanest install. The customer typically...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a ATV12 via Modbus Poll software. I need the connection diagram for Altivar Modbus RJ45 port to DB9 port. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a SLC5/03 connected to a working HMI via RE232 port, and connected to a broken HMI via DH485 (RJ45), I want to use the cable that used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom