Rockwell Activation Manager Feature version

Hi
I have a licence for RSLinx Classic Gateway, and the version id for 4.21.00.
The licence has been put on the server using FT Activation MAnager, and displays here.
But under the heading 'Feature Version' it shows a number of 2.54.

What does this 2.54 refer to?
Should the Feature Version display 4.21.00 as this is what the licence certificate shows?

Thanks in advance
Nathan

The "Feature Version" has to do with license type rather than software/product version. Most of my toolkit licenses show feature version of 1 even though I am licensed up to product version 35

Similar Topics

I activated the Studio 5000 license with the CodeMeter on a virtual machine. Unfortunately with the subscription license I was unable to create...
Replies
Views
I've had a laptop die on me, with a win7 install. Bad news is, S5K had borrowed a license from a dongle onto it, then it died. Have installed S5K...
Replies
Views
While trying to get a new Activation for Rockwell engineering softwares, the following error keeps popping up. What could be the issue? A system...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else experiencing an issue with binding their activation to a MAC address? I followed the protocol I always have for manually typing in...
Replies
Views
I have a active rockwell license that I need to borrow to my coworker remotely. How I can do it. He is in texas and I am in NJ. Please help
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom