Rockwell HMI Diagnostics Application

wdickson12

Hi All,

I am taking a deep dive into my facilities HMI Thin Manager Server which has been alarming for High CPU usage. We are using FactoryTalk View V11. I noticed this single application is running and consuming a third of the CPU. I am not familiar with this applications purpose or how important it is to our HMI terminals.
Is anyone familiar with this feature? If so any info on it would be appreciated. I would like to end the task if it is not necessary and free up some space.

Thank you
1708520853277.png

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I work for an organization that treats wastewater. We are in the process of migrating 200 pumping stations to another...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView hmi stuck at the boot screen. How can I make it run again? Allen-Bradley 2711-T10C15L1 PanelView 10.1" Touch Screen Terminal
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom