Rockwell list prices no longer available online???

My internet connection at work is so slow that I use ProposalWorks for list prices. I have take my laptop home to to download anything significant (over 50MB or so) and to update P-Works occasionally. My distributor has promised an actual prices profile to set up, but no word yet. I think they're waiting for the next pricing update.

Rockwell are having a price increase which comes into play from Monday this is why the prices have been removed from there site.

I got a phone call from my local RA Rep today. I sent in an email and it went up and down the chain. Now the local RA guy wants to meet with me and talk about what is going on. I will keep you guys up on what happens.

Thanks... I've started using ProposalWorks but it's a lot of overhead just to get list prices. I'll be interested to hear what the Rockwell guy has to say.

So I was thinking that it was just do to the price increase that they had and they needed to update the website.... but its now been a couple months are either they are slower then me or they are just leaving it off.

Sucks it was a nice easy way to quote a price

It looks like pricing is gone again.... maybe its temporary. I use it budgetary pricing all of the time.

For the heck of it, I decided to view the source of the web page and sure enough the code has been commented out, but the prices ARE there. For example, I just input a 2711P-T10C4D8 and I found this in the page source:

Code:
<!--				<tr class="even" style="font-weight:bold;" >
					<td width="17%" > </td>
					<td width="6%" > </td>
					<td valign="top" width="34%" >Total Price</td>
					<td id="totalList" align="right" valign="top" width="14%" >$ 4,449.57</td>
					<td width="29%" > </td>
				</tr>-->

For the heck of it, I decided to view the source of the web page and sure enough the code has been commented out, but the prices ARE there.
Thanks for the tip, now I can at least get prices even though it takes a few extra steps.

I just log into our account at our reps to get prices for quoting. Then, when a project hit's, give a BOM to rep's for price negotiation. We do that with everyone. You can save a lot! Takes time tho, so if your in a mad dash for the parts...

I have almost entirely moved to using proposal works. That way I have all my pricing, bom, and product drawings in one spot regardless of the internet being up or the website showing pricing.

The software has become increasingly more robust since they released it a few years ago. I went from not using it at all, to having the program open constantly through the concept, design, and ordering stages. I love that it supplies most of the documentation and drawings for every part number in a bom without having to go hunting. Everything isn't there and I do have to go hunt down a drawing semi-regularly, but there is enough there that I notice how much time it saves me.

Additionally, I keep a log of the discounts we get from our rep and use that for budgetary and real pricing on all my projects. This saves a lot of time.