Rockwell Logix Desinger RMPS w/ PIDE

mgregory99

upgrading client in field. using RMPS feed PIDE in order to single cycle ramp feeding PIDE block.
have RMPS set up for units/hr ramp control.
RMPS feeds PIDE into cascade setup

question is this: the RMPS is told to ramp at say 300 units/hr. the setpoint required should still be fed into the PIDE?
don't see how to tell the RMPS the target value for this

this should be simple, but trying to sort out tonite prior to returning to site in the morning.

thanks in advance for any pointers here

The process variable is Flowrate. The Operator would want the flowrate setpoint to the PIDE block to ramp every hour. For example: if the current flowrate is 2 mcfd. the requirement would be to achieve 10 mcfd in 8 hours. ramp 1 mcfd/hour. im guessing the PIDE setpoint would be 3 mcfd in one hour, 4 mcfd in 2 hours etc. i'm trying to use RMPS but having issues to get this to work. could someone please help with this?

thanks!