rockwell rslogix 500 lead lag lag1 pump questions

Hi All
Can anyway shed some light on Lead/Lag/lag1 for Pump operation based on level setpoint? Where can i find a simple project about this? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Regards

Here are some info:

The EEB pumps start and stop automatically based on the following sequence:
Start/Stop Sequence:The EEB Pump will operate on a lead/lag/lag1 staging sequence. When EEB level reaches the start lead/lag/lag1 start levels the corresponding pump starts. As the level drops the pumps stop in lag1/lag/lead sequence.
When all three pumps are stopped the lead/lag sequencer will rotate the lead, lag and standby pumps in one of the following sequences: 1-2-3, 2-3-1, 3-1-2.

I am quite new to Rockwell 500.

The logic involved is not specific to RSLogix 500.

What do you have so far?

If nothing, have you taken a look at the simulator available on this website? Prove out your logic on the simulator, then adapt it to RSLogix 500.

I just want to see if there any example related to this lead/lag/lag1 pump operation based on level setpoints for Rslogix 500?

I've done this with 2 pumps on a PICO.

One way would be to use a counter. Each time the level switch closed it would advance the counter. Count of 1 would be subroutine 1 with whatever order of run/stop. Count 2 the next routine, etc.