rockwell software install

Ok i just migrated to a new ssd on my work pc. Its really fast booting and opening everything but rockwell stuff. I cloned my old hdd with apricorn software and it is properly aligned. Version 19 of rslogix opens like it should. Other versions are hit and miss sometimes going to the not responding window and view studio is really slow also. I think im going to recover to brand new and reinstall everything tonight because it has to be something in the way they were installed or cloned because My vmware 32 bit system thats on the same pc with view studio is ridicuously fast now. Is there a certain order i should install? I will be installing rslogix 500 rslogix5000 version 19.01, 20.01, 21.03 and 24 and view studio me 8.0. For the way its performing i would almost leave the host bare and install another vmware macine with 64 bit os but i dont have a 64 bit windows disk to install fresh. Im planning on using the recovery partition to get the host back to new. Sorry for the long post but im sivk of waiting on software to load when im running a core i5, samsung 850 evo and 16gb ram.

One suggestion to save you some future headaches... for RSL5K versions for the 20.01 & 20.03, just install version 20.04 as it is the replacement for those version