Rockwell Software Support-Renew or not?

We've got some kind of Integrator package that includes 5 keys and support. (we pay xtra for 24/7 phone support). The keys are "one year" keys and we get a new key disc every year. I don't knw what we pay, but we get ALL the RA software packages and it's a lot cheaper than buying them all individully 5 times.

I really appreciate all the responses. We will probably go ahead and renew our existing support. Even though it is a lot of money it could easily pay for itself if we were able to get one of our customers up and running again quickly or keep them from going down in the first place. Also we spend money on other things here that to me are less important. I guess I was just looking for some feel as to what others were doing and to reinforce my choice. Thanks again!

Randy

When you go out in the field and something goes bad that you have never seen before and you are under the gun it is great to have all possible resources available. Sure you could have figured it out with time but sometime you do not have that luxury. I have had good experiences with the AB support. Also when I get my questioned answered I always ask if they have documentation about the subject for next. We have those problems that we solved 2 years ago but do not remember how.

I just recently started using Automation Direct and the good support also and its free.

GO JETS