Rockwell

RSView 32 7.20 When I open the app. I receive error "failed to launch vba server". I can open other application with no problem. Running on XP Pro.

Straight from the Rockwell Knowledgebase

Cause:
The VBA Project has a reference to an Object Library that is not installed on the computer. This is most likely to occur when sharing projects between computers.

Solution:
Open the RSView32 project on the computer that originated the project and record all referenced Object Libraries in the VBA IDE. Make sure these Object Libraries are all properly installed on the destination computer.

OG

Runtime Error!
Program:C:\Programs Files\Rockwell Software\Rsview\SPTED32.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

You really need to post better questions..............

Is this a NEW message? Is this occuring AFTER the VBA message?

PLEASE help us help you.

OG

OK..........

Did you read the post above from the Rockwell Knowledgebase? It sounds like the projects you are trying to open were copied from another computer, but not all files got copied. That would explain why a new app does not get these errors.

Go to the machine(s) where the originals are located. Use the Transport Utility to copy all files and folders.

OG

This is computer developed on. But your right I removed the the .vba file it opened with no problem. I will try and replave the .vba file. In my dreams!!!!