Rookie Question...HELP!

geniusintraining said:
stasis,

Now come on, no one here would do would do such a thing, we all know that if the you get a output when you want it then that's all that counts:wish:

We never disagree :mad:

you're right...I should have said 'someone will point out an alternate option'. There is more than one way to skin a cat, or so I'm told...just not sure why you'd want to!

It Works!!

Hey Guys,

Thanks a bunch for your help! It is nice to know that people are willing to help someone out that is less knowledgable about this subject...

Thanks again and have a nice day!
Regards,
Mike

And the final solution is...

Hey Ken,

I used yours exactly...For a rookie, I could understand yours...The timers are pretty straight forward...I am going to review the others more closely as well....

To all of you that took the time to help out...Thanks!

Regards,
Mike